Last Updated: September 10, 2020
- our consumer-facing website (“YogawithAda1.com”),
- our social media pages,
Collectively the “Yoga with Ada website”.
- Defined Terms
The following terms will have the meanings indicated below.
- “End User” means any individual who interacts with the Yoga with Ada website, including individuals who book appointments, purchase services and otherwise interact through the Yoga with Ada website.
- “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not relate to an individual, such as usage data not linked to any unique identifiers.
- “Personal Information” means data that relates to or about an identified or identifiable natural person or, where applicable, household as defined under relevant law. This may include information such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, or unique online identifiers.
- Categories of Personal Information
While the Personal Information we collect varies depending upon the nature of the Yoga with Ada website provided or used and our interactions with individuals, Personal Information we may collect or obtain includes:
- Contact details (e.g., name, address, email, telephone number,
- Personal details (e.g., date of birth, nationality),
- Financial and transaction data (e.g., purchase history, account information, billing information, including credit card information etc.),
- Other Yoga with Ada website related data (e.g., customer requests, statistics, etc.),
- Online identifiers (e.g. IP address, Device IDs, etc.), and
- Cookie-related data.
- How We Collect Information
Through the Yoga with Ada website. We collect information about you whenever you use the Yoga with Ada, for example:
- If you are an End User, when you create an account on the Yoga with Ada website, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email and postal address, and Other Information you may provide with your account.
- We collect information about you when you interact with the Yoga with Ada website. For example, if you initiate a transaction through the Yoga with Ada website, such as a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, phone number, address, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. This information may be shared with others for the same purposes. We do not collect credit card or payment information. We may also store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Yoga with Ada website, such as IP address, operating system, device ID, and device type.
- We collect information about your location when you use or access Yoga with Ada. The degree of precision of the location data varies depending on the source of such information. Those sources include:
- Data from your device through settings you activate:
- Other location sources:
- IP address
We collect and use this location-related data in order to
- Provide you with services you have purchased or requested
- Protect against abuse or misuse of services or of your account
- Improve our site and services
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through your browser-, operating system- or device-level settings. Consent concerning location data may be withdrawn at any time by changing these settings.
- How Personal Information May Be Used
We may use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- To provide the functionality of Yoga with Ada website and related support.
- To create, and administer accounts, fulfill and record transactions, and provide you with related assistance (e.g., technical help, answer inquiries relating to Personal Information, etc.).
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials and opportunities and facilitate social sharing.
- To send you marketing communications and offer other materials that we believe may be of interest to you, such as to send you newsletters or other direct communications.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality if you choose to do so.
We will engage in this activity with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you, or where we have a legitimate interest.
- For reporting and trending.
- To better understand you and our other users, so that we can tune and personalize our offering.
- For trending and statistics, and to improve our website services
We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
- To accomplish our business purposes.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For responding to legal duties, such as requests from public and government authorities.
- To defend our legal rights or those of others.
We will engage in these activities to comply with a legal obligation or because we have a legitimate interest.
To the extent that we process your Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- What and How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Certain privacy laws require that we disclose certain information about the categories of Personal Information (as defined by applicable law) that we have disclosed for a business purpose as well as the categories that we have “sold” as defined under applicable law.
We do not sell your data.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our integrated partners who provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To you, through dashboards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials, including as described in the sections below titled “Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews” and “Public Forum.”
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Privacy Rights regarding your Personal Information
This section provides specific information for California residents, as required under California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) as well as other jurisdictions and regulations that allow for individual privacy rights such as the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Explanation of Individual Rights
Right to a Copy/Access or Portability: You may have the right to request, free of charge, a copy of the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance.
Right to Know: You may have the right to request, free of charge, that we provide certain information about how we have handled your Personal Information, including the categories of Personal Information collected; categories of sources of Personal Information; business and/or commercial purposes for collecting your Personal Information; categories of third parties/with whom we have shared your Personal Information; and whether we sell any categories of Personal Information to third parties (however, we do not sell your Personal Information).
Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information that we have collected, subject to certain exemptions. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). We may also retain residual information, such as records to document that your request has been fulfilled.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You may have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment on the basis of exercising your privacy rights under applicable law.
Right to Correct/Rectify: You may have the right to rectify any incorrect Personal Information we may hold about you.
Submitting a Request
Where applicable law allows for such a right, if you would like to request to access, correct, object to the use, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may submit a request through the Yoga with Ada website or contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “Data Subject Request”. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
If you are an End User you may, depending on the Yoga with Ada Service utilized, be able to access, correct or request deletion of Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through your online customer account.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Where applicable law allows for an authorized agent to submit such a request, please contact us at YogawithAda1@gmail.com with subject line “Data Subject Request – End User Request” and someone will be in touch with you to verify the request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you are under 18 years of age and a user of Yoga with Ada website, you may also be entitled to ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Yoga with Ada Service by submitting a request to YogawithAda1@gmail.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information if doing so infringes on the rights of another user.
- Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of information
Information we collect may be used by Yoga with Ada for marketing purposes such as one-off promotional emailing, mobile text messages, and direct mail. We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may:
- Opt-in or opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us:If you are a user of the Yoga with Ada website and no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mobile text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails or mobile text messages by changing your preferences in your account settings or following the unsubscribe prompts from within the messages themselves. If you have provided your information to Yoga with Ada, and opt-out, Yoga with Ada will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
- Consent to sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their (or their customers’) direct marketing purposes:We do not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third-parties for their marketing purposes.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative, transactional or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Yoga with Ada website, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
- Tracking and Advertising
We may collect Other Information and certain Personal Information in a variety of ways. We may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on the Yoga with Ada website by informing us what content is effective.
- Payment Processors
Where a third-party payment processor is utilized as a sub-processor, we have implemented appropriate onward transfer safeguards over your Personal Information. See Section 18 for a list of sub-processors and their applicable privacy policies.
- Links To Other Websites
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Yoga with Ada website, including our social media pages.
- Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Yoga with Ada website to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Yoga with Ada website);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- Security of Your Information
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at Yoga with Ada. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Use of Service By Minors
The Yoga with Ada website is note directed targeted at children under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they do not provide Personal Information through the Yoga with Ada website.
- International Transfers
The Yoga with Ada Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in the United States, and by using the Yoga with Ada website you understand that your information will be transferred to the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country and whose laws don’t provide the same level of protection as in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or UK. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in the United States may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
- Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the Yoga with Ada website or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested or consented to.
- Contact Us
Third Party Name